full picture put your
cursor on the picture.
• Proceeds are used to purchase wheelchairs and related equipment
for children with a physical disability
• Robert has raised funds to purchase four wheelchairs, a
lift for a wheelchair accessible van, a bathroom set-up and an adapted
• Robert has successfully established a network of individuals
and organizations who collect aluminum pop tabs all across Canada
• President’s Choice Children’s Charity(charitable
registration # 86842 1556 RR0001) administers the fund and facilitates
the granting process.
is it done?
• Robert and friends collect pop tabs and take them to their
local metal recycling depot. The depot pays by the pound for the
• The money is then sent to Robert.
• Robert takes the money to President’s Choice Children’s
Charity and it is deposited into
the Robert Hampson Tabs for Kids Fund.
• The President's Choice Children's Charity then purchases
equipment with the money from the fund